Nowadays, Air Conditioning system is one of the most important vehicle components, in this case is the car. Moreover, when air temperature shows an increase. Stuck in traffic, inside car which is not air-cooled would be very excruciating because pasengger body will sweat and stamina will be quickly depleted. As with other components, AC cars also require maintenance to keep working properly. With the air conditioning worked well, of course, riders will also feel more comfortable even stuck in traffic jams.
|Car Air Conditioning|
Caring for car air conditioner is actually not difficult. However, it is often we take for granted because we think that the most important thing to be kept is part machine and legs. Here are tips on how to care for a car air conditioner that can work optimally and durable.
1. Always maintain the cleanliness of the cabin, especially from dust and dirt. We should always clean the carpet, especially in the front because of the proximity to the evaporator makes dust and dirt easily exploited that will make the growth of fungi or spores that can harm our health. In addition, a dirty air conditioner evaporator can cause unpleasant odors.
2. Clean the AC condenser is located under the hood, near the radiator, when we washing car. Dust and dirt on the condenser will harden if not cleaned, it will make the condenser is porous which can cause leakage.
3. While trying to park the car should put in shade place. If car too long exposured by sunlight,When the car too long exposure to sunlight, the cabin will be hot, and the air conditioner will work hard to cool, so the cooling load will go high.
4. It is better to regularly check for an extra fan. If you find an extra fan is not working, then it should be fixed soon because it will damage the compressor or the most fatal is, resulting in high pressure hose rupture.
5. Avoid smoking while in the car. Cigarette smoke will be inhaled into the evaporator. In the long term it will lead to the occurrence of sediment which in future will make it broken. Although when driving in the open window, it does not help because smoke still can be sucked entry. Cigarette smoke also will cause a bad odor in the cabin.
6. Do not reduce the workload of air conditioning by lowering the temperature when the car go fast.
7. When stopped, before the ignition is turned off, electricity, including air conditioning has been turned off, it is also done when trying to start the car. When about to turn on the AC, it is recommended to wait until the machine is stable first.
8. Use fragrances car that was already proven its quality because, often bad fragrances or perfumes that quality may cause sediment in the evaporator.
9. Highly recommended to perform air-conditioning maintenance, at least once a year. There are several components in the air conditioner regularly to be replaced or repaired, such as Freon, blower, compressor, evaporator, receiver dryer, etc.
10. When finding the AC in the car is no longer working optimally, you should immediately bring it to the builders AC service to prevent further damage, which would certainly cost you more.