Potatoes Perkedel is Indonesian fried mashed potatoes, which included original culinary archipelago that you will not find other than in Indonesia.There are two kinds of Perkedel, Wet and Dry perkedel, but this time will discuss How to Make Perkedel the Indonesian Fried Mashed Potatoes.
|Perkedel the Indonesian Fried Mashed Potatoes|
- Potatoes ½ Kilo Gram, take a good potato,
- 2 Chicken eggs
- 1 stalk celery, finely sliced
- 3 medium size red onion
- 2 Garlic
- Pepper powder
- Cooking oil that will be used for frying cakes
How to Make Potato Perkedel
- Wash potatoes thoroughly without peeled because it can be destroyed later during boiling, and boiled potatoes, do not get too ripe to prevent too mushy conditions when making the dough.
- While waiting for boiled potatoes, it may be on the sidelines we smooth the spices are onion and garlic and a little salt
- Lift the potatoes kept refrigerated for a while and peeled it clean with no residual bark attached in potatoes
- Mixed potatoes and spices that had been you puree until smooth, which is destroyed is mixed with spices
- The next stage we make cakes form, by making it round, then flattened.
- Chicken eggs that had been prepared, grab just white e (albumin), beat the egg whites and is prepared wear containers such as bowls or plates
- Time for fried batter, before frying with hot oil, each dough dipped in egg whites until blended and only later in cooking
If the dough too much water can be less good at cooking time, because it can be destroyed and also that time steaming or boiling skinless later the result is too soft and could make potato cakes are not the result of good that collapsed or were destroyed when fried.
Serve patties in a state still warm to enjoy, because the food was still warm always feels good, happy to try it for the family.