For those who have an adventurous spirit, especially in the bike world, may need to pay attention to the condition and type of bike to be ridden, especially when planning to buy a mountain bike, this article would be very beneficial because here will be explained about how to choose a good mountain bike, which is sourced article of the montain bikers.
Generally, the type of mountain bikes on the market made from the same material, whereas the difference is usually on the type of pedal, handlebar, saddle, and suspensions. To consider in choosing the type of mountain bike, the rider must be adapted to the conditions and terrain that will be traversed.
And here are some steps in choosing and buying mountain bike:
1. When planning to cycling in the hilly, rocky, steep terrain and many, suggested choosing a mountain bike with dual suspension, which suspension front and rear will be able to relieve the rider when tested rugged terrain. And it is not recommended selecting a fully rigid mountain bike because there is no suspension at all. And other options for other suspension mountain bike, the soft-tail mountain bikes that have suspension only at the rear.
2. Then, for the right kinds of mountain bikes, should have a pedal that has clips in order to facilitate pedaling when taking a fairly difficult terrain, but can also use the pedals without clips as well as the rider feels comfortable it does not become a problem.
3. Make sure the length of a bicycle crank in accordance with the posture of the rider, the general length of the crank taken 18.5% of the length of the upper part of the femur rider to the ground when standing upright barefoot.
4. For a good mountain bike position can be adjusted only by the needs of the rider because the location of the lower handlebar will allow motorists to increase speed, but if the rider comfort in mind, it's good to choose a higher handlebar position. And is reminiscent of the term "bicycle handlebar does not necessarily have to be high on the saddle".
5. Then note the high saddle pedaling a mountain bike in order to be efficient, and to avoid the rider of a serious muscle injury. Because the saddle is too low will limit the contraction in the muscles of legs and a saddle that is too high will cause excessive stretching leg muscles.
6. Lastly, before deciding to buy mountain bike, it's good to test the use of all kinds of mountain bikes and do not be shy to ask to the experts. And the later, would be fitted with budget which have been implemented.
Thus information about how to choose a good mountain bike that can be delivered. May be useful and thank you for visiting.