Persian cats have long hair silky who need special care. Although Persian cats often lick their own hair as a way to treat hair, extra care by the owners still needed. Treat hair (combed) regularly will eliminate loose hair and make hair does not tangle. In addition to combing, bathing Persian cats are also needed, especially if they are often located outdoors. Dust and dirt will easily contaminate the cat hair and disturb their beauty and health. Bathing Persian cats can indeed be a challenging job, but with persistence and a bit of basic knowledge, everything will not be a problem anymore.
Here are tips bathe the Persian cat:
1. Fill the tub with warm water until half-full. Pour 1/2 tsp. special shampoo for cats, into the bath.
2. Place the cat slowly into the water. Always catch hold when the cat bathing process so as not to jump out. Keep the cat's head is not exposed to water.
3. Pour water into the body of a cat with a cup. Do not rub the hair as it will only make it become tangled. Simply wipe the hair downward. Do not let water get into the ear, mouth, eyes, or nose of your Persian cat.
4. After that, let the cat's body submerged in water for about one minute.
5. Remove water from the tub. keep hold the cat.
6. Refill the tub with warm water to rinse the cat up to half of the rest of the shampoo. Pour water on the body of the cup and rub cat fur in one direction (downward). Soak the back of his body in the water for one minute.
7. Lift the cat out of the tub. Squeeze cat hair gently to remove excess water.
8. Dry cat body with soft towel. Use more than one towel if necessary to make sure excess water can be absorbed everything.
9. Comb cat hair with a metal comb to avoid tangles.
10. Blow dry cat hair and use the lowest heat. Dry hair one section at a time.