Anybody know cake pops? shaped ball cake is pierced with candy stick . This cake becomes a trend to be served at the children's birthday party. This cake design can be made diverse and funny models so kids love it; even not only children who love, but adults also love unique design of this cake. How to make it is unique, where the cake will be the main ingredient, will be destroyed and then reprocessed to make cake pops rounded.
- 100 grams of brown or black forest cake for main ingredient cake
- 2 tablespoons brown buttercream (I use Mercowip)
- 100 g White chocolate then chopped
- 25 grams of brown yellow / orange, then chopped
- 25 grams of brown pink, then chopped
- 5 pieces Stick lollypop
How to make Cake Pops:
1) Destroy main ingredient cake (Black Forest) into small crumbs. Do not destroy it by squeezing (in order to easily combined with other materials, and wont be compact).
2) Put one tablespoon of chocolate buttercream, stirring, enter a fritter of buttercream little by little, stirring until blended. Note: buttercream function is, that cake pops can be formed, so adjust the dose of buttercream (can be less or more than 2 tablespoons).
3) Take a little dough (approximately 25 grams), form a rounded and slightly press, in order to not be easily broken. Put on a baking sheet. Repeat until the dough runs out.
4) Put it in the refrigerator for 15-30 minutes.
5) Melt the white chocolate slightly. Dip the end of the lollypop stick to brown liquid, allow to become somewhat hardened. Note: The purpose of this step is to ensure that does not slide off the lollypop stick when used as a handle cake pops.
6) Remove cake pops from refrigerator, plug the lollypop stick gently with circular movements (such as installing screws). Put back into the refrigerator.
7) Melt the white chocolate and brown yellow together until creamy. take out cake pops from refrigerator, dip into the liquid chocolate, averaged by rotating the stick so that the entire surface of the chocolate-covered cake pops. Allow to brown dries / hardens.
8) Mix the remaining brown beige color, with, brown, pink, and then thawed. Put into a piping bag, used to decorate the cake pops. Decorate with sprinkles.