If you want to be the next winner of the Powerball jackpot? This article will guide you to play Powerball.
Tips How to Play and Win Powerball in USA
1. The goal of playing Powerball is pick six (6) numbers that match the numbers drawn in the lottery.
2. The quickest and easiest way is to choose "quick pick", which is a series of numbers randomly selected by the lottery machine.
3. Select a different number between 1 and 59, also the number "Powerball" from numbers 1 to 35. The Powerball Number may be the same as one of the five numbers that you have chosen, because the numbers are drawn from a different pool.
4. When playing Powerball, you must choose either the Cash Option or Jackpot Annuity. With the Cash Option, you choose to receive the cash value of the jackpot in the form of a lump sum after taxes. Annuity Jackpot option gives you a portion of the total jackpot in 30 installments (over 29 years).
5. Each ticket is worth $ 2, plus the cost of online services.
6. In most states that sell Powerball tickets, you can choose to add the Power Play feature by adding $ 1 for every ticket (this feature is not available in California). Power Play can increase your chances of winning non-jackpot prizes of up to 2, 3, 4, or 5 times, depending on the Power Play number drawn that evening. Tick the box "Yes" under "Power Play" to select this feature.
7. The draw is conducted every Wednesday and Saturday night at 10:59 US Eastern part time (or Thursday and Sunday at 10 am GMT).
8. Tickets can be purchased online until 5:00 pm US Eastern part. Check back in the intermediary site that you use to make sure this time.